Reclaim Your Feminine is a journey to deepen the relationship with themselves - for women who have forgotten what it’s like to be in relationship with yourself…
Next Round Enrolments Open in September
This is for you if this sounds familiar…
You take control of most things just to make sure it’s done right…You feel alone but unable to ask for help…You snap at those you love and…You show your ‘I’ve got it together face’ to the outside world…
This used to be me. Disconnected. Unsatisfied. Disillusioned.
There is another way! I learnt the hard way BUT you don’t have to!
I’ve created a beautiful group program that is an easy to digest deep dive of juicy journey to reclaim ourselves back - so we no longer need to seek love, approval, recognition from partners, work, family. WE GIVE IT TO OURSELVES.
To survive in today’s masculine world, women feel they have to operate in their masculine to get ahead, be heard and seen.
I know this because I too used to live in my masculine.
Let me preface, straight up: Masculine energy is not bad or wrong. We all have both, and we need both. However, there is a deep ease that comes from living in alignment with ourselves that creates a balanced and fulfilling life.
Living too much in our masculine results in women operating in a constant state of anxiety and force, with so much friction in the day to day.
It’s no wonder you feel stuck and depleted.
It’s no wonder you experience distance in your relationships.
It’s no wonder you feel more stressed and disconnected than ever.
If you identify with 3 or more of the below, YOU are who I created Reclaim Your Feminine for:
* You wake up at 3am and lay there staring at the ceiling with the tomorrows to-do list or the conflict with your boss or partner running through your head* You’re constantly busy, rushing around, running errands, checking off to-do lists, looking after everyone from your family, to work drama, the dog, your bestie yet you have zero time in the day or week for yourself* You’re a bit (a lot) of a control freak and letting go of control, delegating or asking for help makes you feel sick or like a failure or it’s just simply impossible* You feel like a ticking time bomb, that one day you may just explode (or implode) because you are responsible for so much and you constantly have to keep it all together and just “keep going”* You’re doing it all - the cooking, cleaning, counselling friends and family, working, washing, shopping - the lot - and when you do magically find 5 minutes for yourself you’re unable to slow down enough to drop in and connect with yourself because your mind is racing and you end up feeling guilty for taking a break to yourself. In short: You don’t listen to your body, when you know you ‘should’* You feel invisible to your loved ones or partner and you wonder how they don’t see you aren’t ok. You crave connection and support and to feel like yourself again but you don’t know how to create it for yourself* You don’t really know what goes on within your pelvis! You get a period once a month, which you feel is a bother, and your week to week emotions make no sense to you in relation to your cycle or your hormones* You notice everyone around you glorifies being busy, and perhaps you do too. The thought of not being busy is so foreign to you and also a bit scary because you know there’s a lot within you that is being denied or suppressed* You’re scared of looking within and truly asking yourself what you feel, what you long for and what you crave, because you know it is right beneath the surface and you’re scared to go there* You know you’re operating too much in your masculine and you need to s-l-o-w d-o-w-n and make time for yourself, but the idea of doing that sounds impossible or just too damn confronting* You feel friction or distance in your relationship and you’re either butting heads or just living daily life without sexual desire, passion or play* You’re not that interested in having sex with your partner, though you do like sex, you are just exhausted and feel the spark has gone between you or within yourselfOR* You have sex and feel even more disconnected from yourself and/or your lover after and feel inner conflict about whether or not to have sex or stop all together
So lovely, did you identify with 3 or more?If you did, we need to talk beautiful. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and book your free Discovery Call with me to explore Reclaim Your Feminine. Life can soon be sooo much easier and sweeter!Enrolments for ‘Reclaim Your Feminine’ currently closedProgram starts in October.Book your free Discovery Call below with Sally to connect and make sure this program is the right fit for you.
RECLAIM YOUR FEMININE Program Outline:Week 1 - Fierce Feminine Fundamentals: choosing the feminine energy that serves you
Week 2 - Mastering Your Masculine: no longer be confined by your to-do list
Week 3 - Killin it with Confidence: cultivate next level confidence
Week 4 - Body Talk: learning the language of your body (your intuition)
Week 5 - Path to Pleasure: tapping into (juicy) pleasure in all areas of your life
Week 6 - Sacred Sex & Self Pleasure: unleashing your primal sensuality and sexuality
Week 7 - Sacred Self Care: harness your feminine with key rituals
Week 8 – Magnetise and Manifestation Magic: attract and create your dream life with ease
For 8-juicy-weeks receive Sally’s support and guidance with:
· 8 x weekly 60 minute group calls deep diving into juicy content with Live coaching and mentoring with Sally (including seriously epic guest experts)
· Private Facebook Group for daily support, sisterhood, accountability, tips and Live Q&A’s
· Unlimited Voxer support (free voice messaging app so Sally can support you throughout the program)Investment - AUD $997
VIP Investment - AUD $1297
· 1 x 30 minute 1:1 coaching call (week 1)
· 1 x 30 minute 1:1 coaching call (week 4)
· 1 x 30 minute 1:1 coaching call (week 8)
These 1:1 coaching calls provide you with additional and tailored support to help your journey and integration of all we are diving into each week.
BOOK YOUR Free DISCOVERY CALL TO Reclaim Your Feminine!
Sally Jane Douglas is a Women’s Empowerment Coach with over a decade of experience working with and supporting women.
Sally helps women Reclaim their Feminine power to enjoy easy, deep connections with ourselves and others with full body pleasure!
Sally has been on her own 3-year journey to reclaim her feminine essence. After her awakening Sally is committed to passionately sharing her wisdom with women like you.